Youth Engagement Lab is a social space for young people aged between 16 and 29 in Pakistan which aims to foster sustainable thinking. It is powered by Green Box and its digital space is hosted on user-friendly interface of ‘Workplace’ by Facebook.
The Impact Partner Fellowship is a program of Youth Engagement Lab, a signature initiative of the Green Box. Made possible by the support of its partners SDSN Youth and World largest lesson in collaboration with UNICEF and UNESCO, the fellowship supports 100 young impact partners each year from across Pakistan.
Who is eligible?
Young social changemakers from across Pakistan who meet these criteria are eligible:
- Age 16-29 as of August 31, 2018
- Have participated in at least one impact generating social project in Pakistan
- Have access to a community for mobilizing social change in it
- Is eager to work on promoting and achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals in Pakistan
- Fluent in English/ Urdu
- Willing to participate in the programme as a volunteer and be available from October 2018 to August 2019
Why should you apply?
As an Impact Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- Year-long access to digital space to network with mentors, subject specialists, field experts and peer young social changemakers
- Become part of Idea Accelerator where impact partners can brainstorm, collaborate and develop social development project ideas
- Opportunity to join four chambers of Youth Engagement Lab, i.e. Global Citizenship, Future Thinking, Environmental Stewardship and Social Cohesion
- Access to youth leadership workshops, trainings, events and traineeships/internships
- Participate in two social outreach events during the course of fellowship
How to apply?
Please apply through Impact Partner Fellowship Online Application Form. Kindly note that the form also contains short essay type questions which need to be completed in one go so, please reserve plenty of time to fill in your application.
In order to provide our applicants with the opportunity to clearly and thoroughly explain their interests and personal journey, the application consists of three sections. Each must be completed in order for an application to be reviewed.
The application guide can be downloaded here: Impact Partners Fellowship 2018-19
For enquiries and more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org