What is SDGs Litmus Test?
Thank you for your interest in knowing more about the SDGs Litmus Test. For the first time in Pakistan, Green Box has introduced a localised assessment tool for anyone wishing to showcase and expand their knowledge, skills and mindset about sustainable development priorities and challenges in Pakistan and globally.
In the present world, there is a growing need for students and professionals to possess a basic understanding of the current global and national challenges and their responsibility in resolving them. Here is your chance to prove it.
What to expect on the test?
The test is a mix of multiple choice questions, true/ false statements, analogies and situational analysis. Ranging from global understanding of the concept of sustainable development, UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for Agenda 2030 to national sustainable development priorities and challenges faced by public, private and civil society stakeholders in Pakistan.
How to prepare for the test?
Like any other test, preparation is key. No matter whether you are a student interested in understanding sustainable development better or a professional working with UN SDGs for a few years, we highly recommend you revise concepts and key global and national facts/ figures. As the sustainable development challenges are multitude and complex, we understand no one can be fully prepared for the test but we give you three attempts to ace the test!
You might fail the first attempt but hey, you will have learnt so many new facts and figures to ace the next attempt
Resources to help you prepare:
- Understanding Sustainable Development Goals better
- Knowing more about Pakistan’s Sustainable Development Challenges and Progress (remember to check out Pakistan’s Voluntary National Review Report 2019)
- National Issues: Biodiversity, Water, Energy, Education, Gender Equality, Youth Empowerment, Climate Change, etc.
- Important Role of Local Governments
How to take the test?
The test is available in two formats: student and professional. Each test has up to 35 questions and there are three attempts available to pass it. You can access the test by clicking on the link below:
Instructions for the test:
- Please provide your full name and email address for test-related communication and certificate of qualification
- There is no time limit for the test. It is anticipated it will take about 20-30 minutes to complete the test
- You are allowed three attempts to pass it. You can go back change your answers during each attempt
- Remember you can not save the test and resume it later. It needs to be completed in one go (for each attempt)
How can I access the certificate of qualification?
There is a certificate of qualification for grabs if you successfully pass the test. The passing percentage for the test is 60%.
Please note the e-certificate will be emailed within 3-5 working days after successful completion of the test.
The certificate will look something like this:
We wish you all the luck! Now go and ace the test!
While all effort has been made to ensure facts and figures stated on the test are correct. However, if you come across any information you think is not correct, please reach out to Green Box team (email@example.com)